-ideal for BBQ, Pan fry and Char grill
Directions to cook 800gram portion
1. Pre-Heat on high (BBQ), pan or chargrill;-steak must be at room temperature.
2. Sprinkle sea salt (1pinch) on either side of steak just prior to putting in pan - this creates a glazed surface on steak when it meets the heat in pan(etc) to seal juices in. Put steak in pan with preferred oil.
3. Do not turn steak till blood pools appear on top of steak. For 800grams portion approxiametly 6-7minutes -(medium steak)
4. Once turned add freshly cracked pepper whole cloves of garlic (optional).
5. After approxiametly 5 minutes remove from pan and allow to rest in a warm place eg: preheat oven which has been turned off or wrap in alfoil.
6. (Optional-deglaze pan) - with a good red wine, add butter and bring to simmer - & you've got a red wine sauce